"Back-to-school" time can be a huge stressor for local families. Many families find the cost of back-to-school shopping daunting, and for some, it's simply out of reach.
The Storefront always looks for ways for neighbours to help each other, because we know this builds community. If you'd like to help your neighbours with back-to-school supplies for our community's kids, here are a few ways you can make a difference:
- Contribute school supplies (in new condition please!) Please download our list of needed items, and drop off any of these items at The Storefront at 4040 Lawrence Avenue East by Friday, August 9th. We are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Make a charitable donation at the form at the bottom of this page. We’ll use your donation to purchase school supplies.
- Join our Backpack Packing Party on Wednesday, August 14th
- Help out at Backpack Distribution Day on Wednesday, August 21st.
If you'd like to help out on Aug 14 or 21 please connect with Dee at 416-208-7197 ext 35 or email@example.com
- Please make your online gift using a credit card at our secure form below.
- Do you prefer to give by Cheque? Please print, complete and bring or mail in this Donation Form with your cheque.
- Would you rather give by Phone? Please call Nadia at (647) 347-1693 ext. 22