Your investment in The Storefront fosters a connected community. That's especially vital as we navigate community building during COVID-19. Your support ensures that people can access key information, opportunities, and resources, find new ways to collaborate, connect and support each other - from a distance! - and bolster resilience.
How would you like to give?
- Online: Scroll down to our secure form and use your Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
- By Mail: We really encourage you to give online, especially during COVID-19, as it helps conserve resources. If you choose to send a cheque, please print this Donation Form and mail it with your cheque to the address on the bottom of the form. You will receive a Charitable Receipt for a gift of $25 or more.
- By Phone: Please call Nadia at 416-208-9889.
- A gift of securities, a bequest, a gift of life insurance, a tribute gift in memory or in honour of someone special? Scroll to the bottom of the page to see more giving options.
- Do you prefer using Canada Helps to give? Please visit our Canada Helps giving form.
East Scarborough Storefront is a Project on Tides Canada Initiatives Shared Platform. Our Charitiable number is BN 130560188 RR0001.
Your gift to The Storefront:
- fuels collaboration, innovation, and knowledge sharing
- supports people to learn, to be healthy, to find good work, to play & thrive
- builds opportunities, resilience and community!
A few other ideas for giving:
Remember, we’re happy to answer all your questions about giving!
Please call Nadia at (647) 347-1693 ext 22 or connect at email@example.com.