Six community organizations from East Scarborough have teamed up for #GivingTuesdayCA 2019.
We invite you to join us - #ScarboroughTOgether - at Cedarbrae Mall at Markham Road and Lawrence Avenue East on Giving Tuesday from
4 to 7pm, to become a part of the International Giving Tuesday Movement!
Learn about the impact of your local community organizations and BE part of that impact by supporting the Holiday Hamper program! You can also enter to win a fabulous prize from LUSH!
About this Event
On Giving Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, from 4-7pm, visit #ScarboroughTOgether - a collaboration of six community organizations - at the community booth at Cedarbrae Mall.
At the event, you can:
- Enter a draw to win a LUSH prize bag full of bath bombs and shower gels. There are 6 baskets to be won, and it’s free to enter!
- Make your community stronger! For a donation of $10, $25 or $50...
- you'll feel great because you'll be brightening the holidays for families in need!
- Not only will you provide a care package for the Holiday Hamper Program - you'll get to assemble it on the spot, too!
- This is a great opportunity to give back in a hands-on way, and a great way to teach children about the importance of giving back.
- The first 50 visitors to the #ScarboroughTOgether booth will receive some lovely products from our sponsor LUSH.
Can't make it to the event, but want to support the hamper program? Visit #ScarboroughTOgether's Canada Helps donation page!
What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday is a global movement for giving and volunteering, taking place each year after Black Friday. The “Opening day of the giving season,” it’s a time when charities, companies and individuals join together and rally for favorite causes. In the same way that retailers take part in Black Friday, the giving community comes together for Giving Tuesday.
Visit the official Giving Tuesday Canada Website: https://givingtuesday.ca/about
Who is #ScarboroughTOgether?
We’d love for you to drop by Cedarbrae Mall to learn more about us, enter to win a prize basket, and to support the Holiday Hamper Program.
Hope to see you there!