Space at The Storefront
We welcome community groups and nonprofit organizations to book free space at The Storefront. When you book space with us, you are becoming part of The Storefront. We want to get to know you and your group and understand and support your important work building community in KGO.
We provide free space for the provision of services, for the running of programs or for the meeting of community groups. Any group or agency using the Storefront must:
- Be not for profit
- Uphold the values and principles of The Storefront
- Charge no fees the service, program or group
- Provide services, programs or groups that are non-partisan, in no way associated with party politics, are not religious in nature
- Have a positive focus and not be adversarial in nature
- Commit to working within Storefront’s policies and procedures
- Working co-operatively with other Storefront partners to provide innovative and effective opportunities
- Provide liability coverage (if you don't have liability coverage, please speak with us anyway, we will try and work out a solution)
Please contact the Community Resource Connections Manager, Shane Beharry at email@example.com to discuss ideas.